Re: [eclipse-dev] Generate Ant build.xml automatically

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the Eclipse community. This type of question should be asked through the newsgroups. Mailing lists are reserved for development issues.

In answer to your question, right click the plugin's plugin.xml file, select PDE Tools->Create Ant Build File.

Lawrence

Eric Chow <eric138@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2004 09:34 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Generate Ant build.xml automatically

Hello,

I am a dummy and beginner in eClipse, is there any function to
generate Ant build.xml from eClipse3.0 ??

I tried to search from the Web, and the eClipse Help, it should me
ability to do this.

But I can't see any function menu to open the Ant Wizard !!!

Eric