Re: [eclipse-dev] eclipse tag R3_0_maintenance in CVS

Only those features and plug-ins get branched which actually changed since
R3.0

Dani

             snpe
             <snpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse-dev-admin         <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             30.07.2004 05:34          [eclipse-dev] eclipse tag
                                       R3_0_maintenance in CVS

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Hello,

I want download maintenance release and it is easer for me that download
all plugins with R3_0_maintenance
tag
platform.launcher haven't this tag (it isn't only plugin in maintenance
without this tag). Why ?

regards
Haris Peco