Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3 M9 startup problem

> What are you running? Windows or Unix? Did you take a look in
> "system-variables"?

Thanks to Olivier's hint, I found it - I had to install one of the worst
commercial tool suites that exists (oracle), which installed a 1.3 jre AND
put it into the PATH - and as I'm not used to using windows, I only
realized this after a lot of looking around. Fixed now, thanks very much
for the help - the next question of this kind, I'll post in the newsgroup!
Regards,
        Daniel

Back to the top