Matt Liotta
R337 Consulting LLC
http://r337.com

On May 7, 2004, at 10:10 AM, Ron Baldwin wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Liotta [mailto:mliotta@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 10:54 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've been lurking for a week or so on this list and have
determined it
isn't really the place to ask general developer questions. Is there
another mailing list for such a purpose? I know using the newsgroups
has been suggested, but I am really looking for a mailing
list and not
a newsgroup.

You're not the only one.  However there are no user mailing lists, so
I'm afraid you're stuck with the newsgroups.

Ron

Matt Liotta
R337 Consulting LLC
http://r337.com