Re: [eclipse-dev] Action Required: RCP plugins

Plug-in
no compatibility
dynamic addition
dynamic removal
org.eclipse.update.configurator
yes
yes
yes
org.eclipse.update.core.xxx
yes
yes
yes
org.eclipse.update.core
yes
yes
no
org.eclipse.update.ui
yes*
yes
yes

* the update ui has no direct dependency on the compatibility layer, but we depend on eclipse.ui, and it appears that eclipse.ui still has a dependency on compatibility.

-Dorian

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/05/2004 09:35 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Action Required: RCP plugins

To wrap-up the RCP work, all plugin owners should consult the RCP plugin doc at

       http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-core-home/runtime/rcp-plugins.html

and report back the appropriate values for their plugins.

Please take the time to do so by the end of this week.  All reports can be sent directly to me and I will update the web pages.

If you think there list is wrong (erroneous or missing entries) please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

Back to the top