Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse & CVS Branch/Tag question

The short answer to your question is to use Configure Branches and Versions available from the context menu of the project in the CVS Repositories View. This will allow you to make tags visible in the CVS Repositories View. This feature is descibed in more detail in the Eclipse documentation.

If you have further questions on this subject or any other subject, Please post the to eclipse-platform newsgroup.

Michael Valenta

Riaan Oberholzer <riaanoberholzer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2003 04:27 AM