Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp: 200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

I really meant the console, not the .log file.

Jerome

|         |           Sonia             |
|         |           Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB|
|         |           M@IBMCA           |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           02/14/2003 04:19  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                         |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:  200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing     |
  |        complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.                                                                        |
  |                                                                                                                         |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Nothing in the log.  I reran the tests again this morning with Olivier and
still could not reproduce the test failure.

Sonia

  Jerome
  Lanneluc/France/         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  IBM@IBMFR                cc:
  Sent by:                 Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev]
  eclipse-dev-admi [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:
  n@xxxxxxxxxxx    200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing complete.  Test
                   failures/errors occurred.

  02/13/2003 05:43
  PM
  Please respond
  to eclipse-dev

Sonia,

When the test failed, was there any stack trace in the console?

BTW, would it be possible to post the console contents along with the test
results?

Thanks,
Jerome

                     Sonia

                     Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                     M@IBMCA                   cc:
                     Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev]
[eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:
                     eclipse-dev-admin@         200302131253):Automated
JUnit Testing complete.  Test failures/errors
                     eclipse.org                occurred.

                     02/13/2003 11:08

                     PM

                     Please respond to

                     eclipse-dev

I reran the tests on the Windows machine and the failure did not reoccur.

Sonia

  Olivier
  Thomann/Ottawa/IB         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  M@IBMCA                   cc:
  Sent by:                  Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev]
  eclipse-dev-admin [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:
  @eclipse.org      200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing complete.  Test
                    failures/errors occurred.

  02/13/2003 04:50
  PM
  Please respond to
  eclipse-dev

The key bindings don't work anymore with this build using my existing
workspace. With a new workspace, it looks ok. I tried it to reproduce the
failure in the model tests, but I could not.

Olivier

                    Sonia

                    Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                    M@IBMCA                   cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
[eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:  200302131253):Automated JUnit
                    eclipse-dev-admin@         Testing complete.  Test
failures/errors occurred.
                    eclipse.org

                    02/13/03 03:48 PM

                    Please respond to

                    eclipse-dev

Build I20030213 (Timestamp: 200302131253):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_win32

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030213-200302131253/testResults.php