[eclipse-dev] J2ME development on eclipse

Hi,

I'm new to eclipse yet, I've used Forte before. I'm learning eclipse
features right now, but I didn't find a key how I can develop Mobile
(MIDP/CLDC) application with eclipse. Forte e.g. has a mobile editions with
which it's easy to create a mobile project and the libs, and VM to use to
done.

Could anyone give me details on how to configure eclipse for mobile
development, or is eclipse capable of doing so at all?

Best Regards,
Thomas

Back to the top