Re: [eclipse-dev] How to disable default Drag n Drop Functionality in Resource Navigator view

Resending the following, apparently it didn't get posted earlier:

The mailing lists are intended for discussing development of Eclpse.
Questions concerning developing with Eclipse should be posted on the
newsgroup.

The short answer is: This is not supported.
You could implement your own navigator by subclassing ResourceNavigator
and provide your own delete action and drag and drop handling.

Please post on the newsgroup if you have any other questions.

Knut

Rishi.Sahni@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/21/2003 08:01 AM