Re: [eclipse-dev] Loading Problem

Ok.  Finally found the .log file. ;-)

I have found that the PHP plugin is running into a Parser error and is causing
an exception to occur, which shuts down the whole Eclipse process.  Oh what fun...

Hope noone spent too much brain power on this.  Now, are there any ideas on how
to keep a plugin from blowing up the platform?
--
Scott Carr
Documentation Maintainer