[eclipse-dev] New tool for updating *.map files

RelEng has released a new plug-in to automated map file updates.

This plug-in adds a "Release..." action to the Team menu.  When you "Release..." your project(s) the plug-in will tag your project(s) as a specified version AND update the corresponding *.map file entries.

You must have the map files loaded in your workspace and you must still release the map file changes to the repository.

This plug-in deactivates the map file validation since it is no longer needed.

The plug-in can be found at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/dev.html

I hope you enjoy it.  Please send any feedback my way.

...Dean...

Back to the top