RE: [eclipse-dev] Re: DRAFT 2.2 Plan - Reduce workbench clutter

Note that Ctrl+F8 lets you switch between perspective in the same way that
Ctrl+F6 and Ctrl+F7 let you switch between editors and views.  These
switchers are spring-loaded: hold down Ctrl and press the Fn key to cycle
between items, release Ctrl to switch to the selected item.

Nick

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/06/03 09:16 AM