Re: [eclipse-dev] jdt-debug tests hanging on Linux

No, unfortunately the pertinent log files where empty.  IE they did not give any indication of which tests had finished and which had not.

Believe me, I'm as frustrated by the opaqueness of the test framework as you are.  This is something we will be working hard on to fix.

I also discovered that, in fact, there was a bogus orphan Linux Eclipse window left hanging around.

Rebooting the Linux box and running the jdtdebug tests worked.  The tests ran to completion.

Grrr.

In any event we will restart the testing shortly.

...Dean...

"Darin Wright" <Darin_Wright@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/13/2002 01:38 PM