[eclipse-dev] Compiling first program

Hello All,

I am reading the "java development user guide" of eclipse. However, I am not able to run my program from inside this new ide.

My program works from textpad+console way but when I run thru eclipse it throws an error

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
	Non-externalized string literal; it should be followed by //$NON-NLS-<n>$

	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
	at PrintDOM.main(PrintDOM.java:10)
Exception in thread "main"

the program is
-----------------------
public class BuildDOM
{
 {
   DocumentBuilderFactory dbFac = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
   DocumentBuilder db = dbFac.newDocumentBuilder();
   Document d = db.parse("book.xml");
   if (d != null) System.out.println("dom tree built successfully");
 }
}
What is a non externalized string?? this does not look like a javac or java error as my program compile/works perfectly from console.

Another question, I can find a run icon in the tool bar which executes the program .... but how to only compile? when I right click on the package explorer (Java perspective) then I do not see menu options like "compile" or "compile all" ?

regards,
Abhishek.