Re: [eclipse-dev] integrating Eclipse with JProbe

As a "valued" customer of Sitraka I opened a bug report against JProbe a
while ago (I guess April), because of not supporting a recent version of
eclipse. But they do believe that 1.0 is the current version ;-) I
haven't heard about that again, my bug report is still open though.

Mariano