[eclipse-dev] NO GO from PDE

We have found some missing data in extension point schemas. Some 'class'
attributes are missing 'basedOn' information. When extension elements are
created using schema information, automatic class generation fails to
extend/implement expected types. For example, actions from 'actionSet' do
not extension the required action delegate interface.

We are having a sweep through the schemas and trying to locate other cases
where this occurs. This is a regression as far as we are concerned because
it breaks one of the basic test scenarios (manual creation of the 'Hello,
World' action set).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Application Development