[eclipse-dev] Contributing a Brief key binding

Eclipse Developers,
I'd like to contribute a Brief emulation key binding configuration to
eclipse.

From my observation, it's not too complicated, simply a matter of adding an
additional acceleratorConfiguration (and related settings) to the
org.eclipse.ui2.0.0/plugin.xml configuration file and plugin.properties
file.

Some additional settings also need to be added to the
org.eclipse.jdt.ui_2.0.0 plugin.xml.

I realize that eclipse is in on freeze 2, so now might not be the best time.

Please let me know if there's a better forum for this type of question, or
if there is interest, to whom I can send the patch.
I think I have gotten a grasp on Eclipse's key binding approach, but I could
be off the mark, so please let me know if there is a better way to
accomplish this.

Andre Vanha
NETdelivery Corp.
avanha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx