Re: [eclipse-dev] Freeze 2 Candidate posted - automated tests are done.

"Go" from debug.

Darin

Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/01/2002 09:07 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Freeze 2 Candidate posted - automated tests are done.

Hi folks,

The Freeze 2 Candidate is now posted to dev.eclipse.org.  The build is Integration build I20020601.  All the automated tests ran with only one failure in UI.  The UI team will comment on this but from our discussion last night this will not be a show stopper for test pass 2.

As we did for Freeze F1 all teams must give me a go or no go for declaring this build F2 and suitable for test pass 2 which will begin Monday at 8:00 am.

Please give me your go or no go as soon as possible.  There is no firm deadline but we will need time to recover if there are problems found.  I will be checking my email every hour from now on to look for go no go statements.

If you need to reach me those that know my office phone number can call it.  I have the phone forwarded to my cell.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

...Dean...

Back to the top