[eclipse-dev] F2 Candidate build schedule

Hello folks,

I have just reports that a few teams need some extra time to get fixes in for the F2 candidate build.  As such this build will be taking place on Saturday June 1st at 8:00 am Ottawa time.  The build should take about an hour and the automated tests another hour.

The catch is that just as we did for F1 I will need someone from each team to give me a go or no go on the build prior to upgrading the build from Integration status to F2 status.

I am hoping that each team will be able to look at the build Saturday morning and give me a go or no go by Saturday at 1:00 pm.  Please let me know if this is going to be a problem

That being said, there will be a regular integration build at 8:00 am on Friday for anybody that wishes to participate.  We can also spin multiple builds Friday if that would help.

...Dean...

Back to the top