Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20020528 now available

If you know the bug number of the problem you're interested, you can check
the build notes or do a bugzilla query. If there is no bug report about the
problem you're experiencing, please log it at
http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ against the Platform Ant Component.

Thanks,
Rodrigo

                      "Emerson Cargnin -
                      MSA"                      To:       <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <emersonc@sicredi.        cc:
                      com.br>                   Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20020528 now available
                      Sent by:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      05/28/2002 07:27
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

does this version (f1 or newer) has solved running ant inside eclipse
problem (at least in M5)?