[eclipse-dev] Build Schedule for Fix Pass 1

Hello folks,

Test Pass 1 is going well.  John will be sending around mail a little later with more information.  However, I wanted to let everybody know about the proposed build schedule for Fix Pass 1.

For starters, Monday night the nightly builds will start running again.  They have been spotty for a while since major build changes regarding Features was going on.  Now that things are stabilizing I expect better results with the Nightly builds.

We will do daily integration builds for anybody that wants them.  The build submission deadline is 8:00 am.   Since they are daily there should be no deadline rushes.  If you miss one, you can always get your code in the next day.

If you have any questions or would like to propose something different please send me Email.  We will be doing a build Monday at 8:00 am.  This build will be the F1 build but with a new Xerces.

...Dean...

Back to the top