[eclipse-dev] _src.zip files - final location/pde jar associations

In the last few builds I've seen a /src directory come and go and new
locations and features defined to manage an isolated location for the
_src.zip file for each plugin.

Currently all the zips are there twice - once in the original location
(plugin dir) and again in a source plugin/plugin subdir which is
packaged as part of an org.eclipse.xxx.source feature.

Java build path jar/source associations are still to the original
location (zip in the plugin dir).

What is the final plan?   I need to get a few features organized where
source will be included and would like to spec out the expected dir
structure and feature/plugin organization.

Thanks,

Pat McCarthy

Back to the top