Re: [eclipse-dev] New Integration build on-line - Please give go/no go for test pass

Good to go from Platform-UI as well.  Tested on both Windows and
Linux/Motif.
Here are a few of the bugs people have been encountering, but they are not
show-stoppers for further testing.

Coolbar layout issues:
Bug 16564  Search icon appears at right edge of toolbar  [UI]
Bug 15242  CoolBar - layout issues

Bug 16434  Group not found for External Tools action set when coolbars on
- this is the cause of the console messages: "Reference action not found: additions"

Bug 16580  About dialog does not show anything.
- also missing Window icon
- can occur if you have an old 2.0 workspace
- workaround is to either create a new workspace, or to delete config
directory and restart

Bug 16587  [External Tools] Ant script with comments before project
declaration cannot be parsed

Nick

Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx