[eclipse-dev] Background Tasks

Hi,

I'm trying to use IRunnableContext to spawn background threads, but what happens is that the GUI "almost" freezes while the task is running, regardless of whether I set the fork argument to true or false. I read somewhere that this is expected behavior but what can I do given that I want to use IProgressMonitor? I'm using the ApplicationWindow as the context implementation.

Regards,

Bent Rasmussen

pps. Is there any evolution in the MVC area of eclipse?