Re: [eclipse-dev] Second build failed - And the winner is ....

Dean, keep one of those clown noses for yourself for the typo on Adam's
last name, and for spelling Veronika's last name wrong... twice!   ;)
(Not to mention Doug Gilmour <g>)
Car

Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx