[eclipse-dev] Features released to dev.eclipse.org

Hi folks,

The features and primary feature plugins have been moved into dev.eclipse.org.  During debugging these resided on a test CVS server.  We are now live.

Vlad or Jim will comment shortly on the care and feeding of features and primary feature plugins.  However, I suspect most of you know what they are about.

So, all the feature and plugins now exist on dev.eclipse.org.  Remember if you make changes to your *-feature project you will have to version it and send us (RelEng) the submission to be included in integration builds.

...Dean...

Back to the top