[eclipse-dev] Version Numbers Timeline till 2.0.0

Hi,
     The versions of the eclipse plugins are currently set 1.9.0. What is
the timeline for them changing to 2.0.0. Is there a driver date,M6 perhaps?
We will be  making use of the match="equivalent" in the requires statements
for our plugins and we don't want to have to keep  changing the versions
before eclipse hits the final version 2.0.0 since there are around 200
plugins to set these requires in.

Thanks,

Peter Manahan
WebSphere Tools