Re: [eclipse-dev] Question about Sun libraries and JDK...

Ok Daniel thanks.  I'll go to the newsgroup.

Btw: the following solution doesn't seem to work for j3d... but I'll keep investigating.

-- John

Daniel_Megert@xxxxxxx wrote:

John,

this mailing list is for discussions about the current development of Eclipse. Questions how to use Eclipse should be asked in the newsgroup.

Regarding your question: add the JAR to the Java project which needs its code (properties -> Java Build Path -> Libraries ->Add external JARs...).

HTH
Dani

Back to the top