[eclipse-dev] Where I can find tutorial about eclipse?

Hi all,

I have couples of years experience of using IBM VAJ from 3.0 to 4.0. As we know, IBM doesn't upgrade VAJ anymore and VAJ doesn't do a good job in J2EE programming, so I wanna turn to eclipse as the java/j2ee ide, the problem is where I can find a simple but concise tutorial to help VAJ user to eclipse?

Any idea?
Thanks
xiao

This message was posted using eunum --- http://www.eunum.com/
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link eclipse-dev below:
http://www.eunum.com/discussions/1-54.html .

Back to the top