RE: [eclipse-dev] RE: Syntax Templates

Hi,

Are there any issues involved if you are using the same TreeContentProvider
instance for two different TreeViewers.???

I am trying to develop a 'Syntax Template' screen(Similar to an Windows
explorer screen), where the templates are categorized in to groups.
The template categories are shown in a tree structure on the left side, and
when the user clicks on a node, the sub tree structure is shown on the right
side.
As you can see the functionality of the TreeContentProvider is the same for
both the trees.So I was hoping to use the same TreeContentProvider( the same
instance ) for both the trees.(I have already worked the code, but I want to
know whether there are any issues involved wrt performance/others.. )

Any suggestions??

Regards,
Zenil
is appreciated.