Re: [eclipse-dev] Problems with Decorators in current integration build (I20020225)

Decorators append textual and iconic overlays to the labels and icons of
items in the Navigator and in the Packages view (and any view that
supports them).

VCM uses them to provide indicators if files are modified, revision info,
etc.

In 1.0 they used to be accessed via the triagular pulldown menu on the
view.  Now they are global, via the "Window->Decorators" menu on the
workbench window.

Kevin McGuire

dejan@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx