[eclipse-dev] Bug

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm on the right list to post this message but I have a bug with the compilation of a test file whith eclipse.

Here is the source code of my file :

public class Test
{
  public static final String STRCONST1 = "1";
  public static final String STRCONST2 = "2";
  public static final String MYSTRCONST = STRCONST2;

  public static void main(String[] args)
  {
    if (MYSTRCONST == STRCONST1)
    {
      System.out.println("STRCONST1");
    }
    else if (MYSTRCONST == STRCONST2)
    {
      System.out.println("STRCONST2");
    }
    else
    {
      System.out.println("OTHER");
    }
  }
}

If I compile and execute it with a standard sunjdk1.3.1_01 I have the output "STRCONST2" but if I compile it with eclipse I have the output "STRCONST1".

This is a really simple test, you can try it if you want, I don't understand what's going wrong

I have eclipse 20020125.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sebastien