Re: [eclipse-dev] CVS and IBM WebSphere Application Developer (eclipse)

Any chance this is related to firewalls or blocked ports?

james

"Carmody, Edward" <Edward.Carmody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/20/2002 03:02 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:     "'eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] CVS and IBM WebSphere Application Developer (eclipse)

I am attempting to hook the WSAD on a Win2K machine to CVS and am having
no luck.  I have tried a CVS repos on UNIX and NT but can not get them to
talk.  I get an illegal write on instruction when the tool attempts to
connect.
I am just looking for any information on where to look for information on
this type of problem.
Thanks

Back to the top