From: Daniel_Megert@xxxxxxx
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: Problem while setting up self-hosting

Richard,

there should be two classes called "Library in your workspace:
org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library in \org.eclipse.swt\ws\win32\swt.jar
org.eclipse.core.internal.plugins.Library in
\org.eclipse.core.runtime\runtime.jar

Because you have compile errors in SWT I assume you tried to import SWT as
source. Do you need this as source? If not, you could simple import the JAR
and attach the source.

If the above information does not help, you should post what this ("with a
couple of variations." ) means, together with the files that have the
compile errors and the Java Build paths for your projects.

Dani

Back to the top