[eclipse-dev] Integration of existing applications into eclipse

Hi Developers of eclipse

I'm new to eclipse but I used this program for a while and I think it is
great. So now I want to integrate my own application into eclipse as a
plugin. I have read the docs and the apis that are available. But i
didn't noticed a way to integrate an application that has its own swing
windows and events and so on.
So my first question (maybe there are some more in the future) is, if
there is a solution to integrate swing components into views or editors
of eclipse because i have implemented these swing windows and I don't
want to rebuild them again as swt components.

cheers
Clemens

Back to the top