[eclipse-dev] Linux Install procedure available ?

I have installed Eclipse ( v. 2001 11 07) on a Linux system, in my private
directory and I was able to make it run properly ; fine !
I wanted then  to install it for all the users of this machine (then, as
super user, I tried to install it on /usr/local/eclipse...) but I wasn't
able to make it run properly and I got a lot of error message about
unavailable files, etc...
Is an install procedure planned to be released for Linux ?
Any hints would help a lot !
Thanks
Olivier

Back to the top