Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse on Linux/390 and SWT shared library

You have to download the org.eclipse.swt project from CVS, or unpack the
swt source zip.
After you do this, look in
        org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse SWT/motif/library/

james

"Stephen Henkels" <henkels@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/16/2001 02:00 PM