[ecf-dev] disco.ecf-project.org

We have several discovery examples that try to use the etcd service at http://disco.ecf-project.org:2379.   This service doesn't seem to be active right now, the etcd server impl has changed significantly (I've updated the ECF etcd-provider at [1] to use the new etcd release).

Who has the login info to disco.ecf-project.org?   I can administer it myself to update the etcd provider, but I need sudo access credentials.   I tried to access as slewis account and it says Server refused our key and asks for keyboard-interactive authorization.

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top