[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Mutiple DistributionProviders for a the same component, by Nirmal Sasidharan

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Mutiple DistributionProviders for a the same component Author: Nirmal Sasidharan Date: Sun, 30 July 2017 18:30
I have a sample DS component which exports a service. I want to use the ECF generic provider and JAX-RS provider at the same time.

I am registering it in the properties file as follows:
service.exported.configs=ecf.generic.server,\
ecf.jaxrs.jersey.server
ecf.generic.server.hostname=localhost
ecf.generic.server.port=4445
ecf.jaxrs.jersey.server.uri=http://localhost:8181/jersey

The endpoints aren't getting registered when used in this way. However, if I use any one of them independently, it works fine.

As per this page, multiple providers are supported.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:OSGi_Remote_Services

Any clue why it is not working for me?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top