Re: [ecf-dev] org.xbill.dns

Hi Markus,

What I'm looking for is alternatives for a world wide service discovery (without much or any configuration), in order to detect multiples OSGi nodes that will be installed on different networks.

I'm investigating some options, one of them is dnssd which a friend have pointed me (http://www.dns-sd.org). I found that you played wit it and ECF some years ago...

It would be great to hear about your experiments... ;)

regards,

Cristiano