Re: [ecf-dev] zookeeper provider support?

Hi Scott,

If it is a payed gig then sure, otherwise they can post here or in the forum.

Best regards,

Wim

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim/all,

There is a company that has contacted me looking to use ECF remote services with zookeeper discovery provider.   They may need some support for the use/configuration/enhancement of the provider.   Wim can I forward your email (or some email) as a contact for such support?

Thanks,

Scott