Re: [ecf-dev] ECF participation in the annual simultaneous release

Hi Scott,

I don't think that this is a good idea. Every time I open the release train repo I see ECF. This must almost be on a weekly basis. So will thousands other people.

I think it is valuable 'free' publicity and with the whole microservice and IoT surge I think giving up your front seat row is a bad idea.

I don't think the overhead is all that much especially since you already plan to release 4 times.

I would rather advice to release 3 times but still keep riding the train.

Cheers,

Wim