Re: [ecf-dev] builder failures

Thanks Markus.

Sorry to take advantage of your diligence, but do you have any insight why the L-HEAD-sdk-tests.feature is failing?  [1].  It appears to be failing to setup the test vm:

[TemplateProject] Starting builders from: Template-Test
[workspace] $ /opt/hudson/tools/hudson.tasks.Ant_AntInstallation/apache-ant-1.8.1/bin/ant "-DTEST_DEBUG_RUN=-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=${TEST_DEBUG_PORT},server=y,suspend=n -Xdebug" -DUPSTREAM_BUILD=C-HEAD-sdk.feature
Could not reserve enough space for code cache

I haven't messed with the config, but I don't believe this has worked as expected since the changeover to java8/new Jenkins/Buckminster, etc.

Thanksinadvance for any info.

Scott

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/L-HEAD-sdk.tests.feature/2849/console