Re: [ecf-dev] Build jobs

E.g. there are no variables in r-head and it was missing the Buckminster call.

Sent from TypeApp

On Feb 9, 2016, at 20:52, Markus Alexander Kuppe <eclipse.org@lemmster.de target=_blank>ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 09.02.2016 20:03, Wim Jongman wrote:
I believe our recent editing on the ECF build server has crippled the
jobs and left a stale state on github where the jobs are archived. By
saving the job on eclipse build server some data was purged from the
jobs config.xml.

Hi Wim,

why do you think so? The sync plugins says everything's fine and the
last commit is from 12h ago.

Cheers
Markus

ecf-dev mailing list