Re: [ecf-dev] change to EF signing/pack200

If i read it correctly it seems that we just need to rebuild and install. Then if there is something wrong, move an Eclipse.inf file into manifest directory of the Rogue plugin.

David mentions that this happens to older byte code. Are we still building against older jvm's a lot?

Sent from Blue Mail