[ecf-dev] GSoc 2015

Dear All,

I am a third year undergraduate at Department of Computing and Information Systems, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka. I would like to participate in Gsoc 2015 to contribute to eclipse foundation and I went through  project ideas of 2015
[1] and I couldn't find any ideas of Eclipse ecf in the wiki page. I would like to know about any project in Eclipse for communication framework.

I was able to find basic about eclipse ecf in eclipse foundation wiki site[2]. By referring ecf page I found some useful information about the eclipse communication framework. I found some tutorials about OSGI remote services in the wiki pages [3] ,[4]. I did found some interesting detail about ecf in those tutorials and it will be really helpful if you could provide any other tutorials.

I have been programming quite some time in java so I have advance knowledge about java. Also I have basic knowledge on areas like Object oriented programming, Data structures and design patterns.
I am thrilled to participate in Gsoc 2015 by working on a project in ecf and it will be really helpful if you can provide any project ideas for Gsoc 2015.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Ideas
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF
[3] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorial:_Building_your_first_OSGi_Remote_Service
[4] https://wiki.eclipse.org/OSGi_Remote_Services_and_ECF