Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi Remote Management Services

I've created remote services (api and impl) for the following:

OSGi Framework Management
api:  org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.framework, host impl : org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.framework.host
remote services:  IBundleManager, IServiceManager, IWiringManager and async counterparts

Service Component Runtime (aka Declarative Services) Management
api:  org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.scr, host impl: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.scr.host
remote services:  ISCRManager and async counterpart

OSGi Application Management
api: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.application, host impl: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.application.host
remote services: IApplicationManager and async counterpart

Remote Service Admin (aka RSA) Management
api:  org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.rsa host impl: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.rsa.host
remote services: IRemoteServiceAdminManager and async counterpart

ECF Identity Management
api: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.identity, host impl:  org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.identity.host
remote services: IIdentityManager and async counterpart

ECF Container Management
api:  org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.container, host impl: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.container
remote services: IContainerFactoryManager and async counterpart

ECF Shared Object Management
api:  org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.sharedobject, host impl: org.eclipse.ecf.mgmt.sharedobject.host
remote services: ISharedObjectManager and async counterpart

These are now available on ECF's Github repo [1].  Not finished yet, but getting reasonably close on many of them.

I'm considering adding support for remotely managing the Equinox extension registry, perhaps p2, eventadmin, and others.

Please say so if you have suggestions and/or contributions for subsystems that could benefit from remote services.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF/OSGIRemoteManagement