Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi Remote Management Services

Yes cool!  I am looking how to proceed since you indicated that you want the sources in github.

I have build the remote services perspective inside ecf.ui so this is hard to put on github.

I guess I can isolate the view and put this in a sep repo but I am not looking forward to the extra work that this brings along.

I have resumed the template work and I hope to finish this over the next week.

I will also check out your introspect work and try to use that in the remote services view / perspective.

Cheers,

Wim