Re: [ecf-dev] Jenkins build became unstable: C-HEAD-filetransfer.feature #3871

On 18.02.2015 13:05, Mat Booth wrote:
> This test failure looks unrelated to my change -- it could be that the file it is looking for has genuinely disappeared as it 404's for me too:
>
> http://mirrors.xmission.com/eclipse/eclipse/updates/3.4//plugins/javax.servlet.jsp_2.0.0.v200806031607.jar.pack.gz
>
> Any thoughts? Does the test just need updating to use a different file or different mirror?

Hi Mat,

the OSU Eclipse mirror [1] still has the file. It seems that the mirror
returned by eclipse.org for the URL is out of sync.

Markus

[1]
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/eclipse/updates/3.4//plugins/javax.servlet.jsp_2.0.0.v200806031607.jar.pack.gz

Back to the top