[ecf-dev] Request for Participation

[Apologies for duplicate reception of this email]

Dear ECF developers,

Our research team at Polytechnique Montréal (Canada) is conducting a survey to understand how software developers work with interaction histories, for example the interaction histories collected by Mylyn. You are concerned with this survey if you have been working or if you are still working with interaction histories.

We would like to understand your working habits with interaction histories i.e., how do you collect, share, and use interaction histories. This survey will take less than 20 minutes of your time. The survey is anonymous and the collected data will be kept confidential. The collected data will be used to draw conclusions on the use of interaction histories. We will share these conclusions on this mailing list and in research papers. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We would like to kindly invite you to help us by participating in our survey. To participate in our survey, please follow the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y9KvIA1qUtNmZHFWzw8HfiF0-yvQOvT_aa4DhBPVfWQ/viewform

Many thanks for your participation!

Zéphyrin Soh (zephyrin.soh@xxxxxxxxxx)
Foutse Khomh (foutse.khomh@xxxxxxxxxx)
Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc (yann-gael.gueheneuc@xxxxxxxxxx)